Flea Larvae and pest control, organically.

Go down

Flea Larvae and pest control, organically.  Empty Flea Larvae and pest control, organically.

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-08-01, 14:27

I know some other members, like me, have furry pets as well as wet pets. We have been battling fleas for the last 2 years and found that Comfortis and Trifexis are the BEST flea medicine for our pets to control them in the home. However, they are still outside and get on the pets. They do die after biting the pet, but not before leaving them itchy. One of our friends got this and sprayed his whole lawn. He hasn't needed to put flea medicine on his dog since! He has a white staffordshire and can see fleas on her VERY easily. Seems to be a cheap method and helpful against other pests as well. Coupled with pet flea medication seems to be able to rid any fleas of your home, property, and pets. We will be purchasing this in the near future and our acre and a half of property will be sprayed. I figured I'd share the link for anyone else looking for a non-pesticide pest killer. I love this option because we don't have to worry about the dogs ingesting it and our chickens eating grass sprayed with pesticides. WOO!  cheers 

http://www.homedepot.com/p/LADIES-IN-RED-Beneficial-Nematodes-for-Organic-Pest-Control-361/100655849
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down