Sailor Moon Fans! Sailor Moon Crystal is OUT NOW!

+4
Anthraxx
DMD123
dwarfpike
PokeSephiroth
8 posters

Go down

Sailor Moon Fans! Sailor Moon Crystal is OUT NOW! Empty Sailor Moon Fans! Sailor Moon Crystal is OUT NOW!

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-07-07, 12:02

BTW, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal is out. First Episode is up. It's in Japanese, yes. So there will be some subtitle reading. You can watch that now, or wait till November 1st, for an English Dub. But yeah. Just thought I'd leave this here. It's the whole first episode!

Time to geek out everyone! Very Happy

Maaaaaaaaars...Fiiiiiiiire....BLAST!!!
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Fans! Sailor Moon Crystal is OUT NOW! Empty Re: Sailor Moon Fans! Sailor Moon Crystal is OUT NOW!

Post  dwarfpike 2014-07-07, 13:14

Head Wall Cursing Head Wall Drinking sick kittie

Sorry, flash backs to college where a roomy forced us to watch this and Dragonball Z.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Fans! Sailor Moon Crystal is OUT NOW! Empty Re: Sailor Moon Fans! Sailor Moon Crystal is OUT NOW!

Post  DMD123 2014-07-07, 15:36

dwarfpike wrote:Head Wall Cursing Head Wall Drinking sick kittie

Sorry, flash backs to college where a roomy forced us to watch this and Dragonball Z.

LOL, I went through my anime phase and watched a ton of stuff. Sailor Moon was a bit too much fluff for my taste. Giant robots were more my thing. So I was into Evangelion, Gundam, Big-O. I also liked Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star and for fluff... Tenchi
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-07-07, 16:40

All those Animes you listed were all on Toonami back in the day... you know, when Cartoon Network was still cool. =P

I wasn't much of a DBZ fan. It was too steroidal for me, I mean, seriously. Muscles, muscles everywhere... bleh. It was like a bodybuilder's cartoon. =P

Then again, I used to watch pokemon (didn't like digimon too much. So. Yeah.)
But yes, Sailor Moon! EEEE!!! Very Happy
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-07-07, 16:44

PokeSephiroth wrote:I wasn't much of a DBZ fan. It was too steroidal for me, I mean, seriously. Muscles, muscles everywhere... bleh. It was like a bodybuilder's cartoon. =P
It was like all smack talk leading up to a fight that was lame. Every episode felt the same.

DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-07-07, 17:15

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! And then boom.

True. Very very true.

Remember when Dragonball was all about FINDING the 7 dragon balls?? Then Dragon Ball Z came... all hype.
And then Dragonball GT came, and that wasn't really well received. I hear that there's supposedly another Dragonball series coming out (or it may already be out? I don't know.)
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-07-07, 17:32

I kind of liked original Dragonball.

Ever see the live action Dragonball: Evolution? I cant even ask that with a straight face  haha 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2014-07-07, 19:11

guys check out attack on titan, gurren laggan, and fullmetal alchemist brotherhoood. all super hype, attack on titan is a bit graphic tho so i will warn you. all these are available to stream on crunchyroll
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Gryphon 2014-07-07, 22:13

Robotech FTW
Gryphon
Gryphon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-07-08, 00:13

I went for funny .. Ranma and Inuyasha, ect. Ranma drinking game is brutal, especially during the OAV's . Cowboy Bebop was just plain awesome.

So it's not that I don't like anime, just didn't like Dragonball Z and Sailor Moon.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  bad-daddio 2014-07-08, 16:38

I know I'm dating myself here but I'll say it anyway - It was all down hill after Star Blazers... boxing

bad-daddio
bad-daddio
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-07-08, 19:57

bad-daddio wrote:I know I'm dating myself here but I'll say it anyway - It was all down hill after Star Blazers... boxing

Oh man, in high school we'd use to watch Star Blazers on a projector.  Woot Woot 
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  bad-daddio 2014-07-08, 20:33

dwarfpike wrote:
bad-daddio wrote:I know I'm dating myself here but I'll say it anyway - It was all down hill after Star Blazers... boxing

Oh man, in high school we'd use to watch Star Blazers on a projector.  Woot Woot 

In elementary school i used to watch it while eating breakfast before catching the school bus...
bad-daddio
bad-daddio
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  hose91 2014-07-08, 21:50

In elementary school i used to watch it while eating breakfast before catching the school bus...

Holy crap! I loved that show. Same thing, watched it at 7, eating cereal and then rushing out to the bus stop! Haven't watched a single Anime show since then, probably, but I loved that show. What's better than a huge battleship with a ginormous laser cannon mounted on the bow? (22 years in the Navy, still looking for that model to come out of R&D!)
hose91
hose91
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-07-09, 00:38

There are numerous star blazers spinoffs and reimagined series

Space Battleship Yamato is a prime example. There are even several live-action movies based off of star blazers. :-D
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-07-12, 17:15

LOL, I wish I had seen this earlier. I have been away all week... mainly cause I've been watching sailor moon crystal over and over and over... the whole week! (well not really, I've actually been watching mahouka over and over and over instead, but same thing!)
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2014-07-12, 22:38

man seriously guys if you have netflix go watch attack on titan. i will warn you to NOT watch the english dub and deal with subtitles instead, it loses a TON of seriousness in translation. its an amazing show!
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-07-13, 01:31

I just finished watching sword art online, soul eater, fairy tail, and re-watching death note on netflix! Good ole netflix!

Attack on Titan is on my list of amines to watch for the summer!

Btw, Anthraxx, it was nice talking to you on the phone when you called aquarium coop! Hahaha I didn't know that, that was you until you mentioned your fish box name. Razz
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2014-07-13, 01:38

lol ya u too, to bad you werent there this afternoon when i stopped in. picked up a prepaid order and still walked out with 50$ worth of stuff haha. i swear the co-op may as well be AMPM (too much good stuff)
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-07-13, 01:42

Hahaha well I'm glad that you had a good time at the store! :-) there's always something interesting to find there! It's so hard not to take something home with me after work. I seem to have gotten better at it, but I always keep on getting that urge to bring another fish home. Hahaha

High school of the Dead is another fun anime to watch. Granted it has a lot if mature content (fan service) it was still pretty fun to watch. And a pretty short series if I remember correctly. (Also available on netflix)
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-07-13, 01:45

Okay I lied. I guess high school of the dead is no longer on Netflix. Fail.
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down