Rainy day, guess I'll do a water change. Thread dedicated to PokeSephiroth.

5 posters

Go down

Rainy day, guess I'll do a water change. Thread dedicated to PokeSephiroth.  Empty Rainy day, guess I'll do a water change. Thread dedicated to PokeSephiroth.

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-29, 13:46

Rain day - guess I'll do a water change in the 140. Dedicated to Poke because as I was sitting here I was imagining him running around his house with a 100 foot hose. FYI Poke you are my favorite WashFishBoxer!

Flip the switch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Water goes in.

Water goes out.

Outside plants get fertilized.

Hard work deserves a nap. Wink ZzzZzzZzz
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Rainy day, guess I'll do a water change. Thread dedicated to PokeSephiroth.  Empty Re: Rainy day, guess I'll do a water change. Thread dedicated to PokeSephiroth.

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-06-29, 20:36

Very nice!! That kinda reminds me how I do a water change in the 36 bowfront tank. Hahaha but yes, I still use my super awesome 100ft python to fill it up. Granted, the 36 gallon tank is only about 20 ft away. Hahahaha!!!

Your favorite wafishboxer?? Well golly gee willackers!! Smile
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Rainy day, guess I'll do a water change. Thread dedicated to PokeSephiroth.  Empty Re: Rainy day, guess I'll do a water change. Thread dedicated to PokeSephiroth.

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-29, 21:21

Smile - I was bored and this was the 1st thing that came to mind during tank maintenance today.

Now, to pull some plants for Wes, pack up a LOG for Donna Very Happy And do some aqua-scaping in the 140 & 9.5.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-06-29, 21:27

Wohooo!!! Pictures of the 140 after it has been rescaped! :-)
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-06-29, 22:35

Any other plants you want to sell? My mom has decided to add some potted plants to her bare bottom tank Smile
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-30, 00:25

ShortyKiloGyrl wrote:Any other plants you want to sell? My mom has decided to add some potted plants to her bare bottom tank Smile

Hygrophila Angustifolia would look neat planted in a pot. I am about to trim some larger stems. If interested let me know VIA PM Smile
It's the background plant on the left.

I do have some left over Java fern 'trident ' and moss as well.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-06-30, 00:49

Geez Chad, what an amazing tank!! I could just swim in it! Very Happy
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-30, 08:08

PokeSephiroth wrote:Geez Chad, what an amazing tank!! I could just swim in it! Very Happy
Meee toooo! Although the Apistogramma would probably nip at me feet  Suspect 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-06-30, 10:34

Cool setup, I am still hauling water out by the bucket, but of course I don't have anywhere near the water volume that you do. If I did, I'm sure I would quickly get sick of it and get something like this set up. Thanks for the idea

Is that angel from Cory's shop? if so, i have a couple of his siblings down here in edmonds. Say hello, guys!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-06-30, 11:13

Well color me jealous! Technically color me purple lol wish my water changes were that easy! ....maybe that's why I forget to do them....they're a pain in the butt and my tank is way under stocked >>
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down