Laugh for the weekend / Jim Gaffigan - Camping, waking up, bacon

2 posters

Go down

Laugh for the weekend / Jim Gaffigan - Camping, waking up, bacon Empty Laugh for the weekend / Jim Gaffigan - Camping, waking up, bacon

Post  DMD123 2014-06-06, 14:31

This one is a bit long but it is for the entire week to enjoy. Jim Gaffigan is hilarious!  LMFAO 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Laugh for the weekend / Jim Gaffigan - Camping, waking up, bacon Empty Re: Laugh for the weekend / Jim Gaffigan - Camping, waking up, bacon

Post  Missgrumpygills 2014-06-06, 16:24

Hahah I love him haha Now I want to go camping... and have bacon  lol!
Missgrumpygills
Missgrumpygills
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Laugh for the weekend / Jim Gaffigan - Camping, waking up, bacon Empty Re: Laugh for the weekend / Jim Gaffigan - Camping, waking up, bacon

Post  DMD123 2014-06-06, 16:26

Missgrumpygills wrote:Hahah I love him haha Now I want to go camping... and have bacon  lol!

I really appreciate the humor on camping because I am an indoor person. (And my parents loved me!)
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Missgrumpygills 2014-06-06, 16:30

I have been going camping ever since I was a baby, so I love it. Campfire food is the best!
Missgrumpygills
Missgrumpygills
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down