Terrible video of my outdoor guppy tank

3 posters

Go down

Terrible video of my outdoor guppy tank Empty Terrible video of my outdoor guppy tank

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-08-15, 19:18

Sorry about the video quality and the reflection, and also I had a song by the beatles playing in the background so it made me change the audio to something else, this was just the first one that popped up and it sounded ok. No particular kind of guppy, just a mix of genetics that I have acquired in the last year or so

edit; I just watched it and literally lol'd at 1;02
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Terrible video of my outdoor guppy tank Empty Re: Terrible video of my outdoor guppy tank

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-08-15, 20:11

Spot On  - it's like an above ground pond. Pretty neat!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Terrible video of my outdoor guppy tank Empty Re: Terrible video of my outdoor guppy tank

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-08-16, 02:54

Looks good! The bright colored stationary object to that appear to be on the glass, are those snails??
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-08-22, 18:41

yeah they are ramshorn snails, still have some pretty nice red ones even though I had a big die off of them in my other 20 gallon. They tend to breed like crazy in green water like this.

I also have pond snails or whatever they are called in there--I think they have a weird planktonic stage, and I'm sure the guppies eat at least some of these. I tried to get a video of them when I had them indoors, but they are so small it's nearly impossible
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down