pbmax
MRTom
cichlid-gal
Seattle_Aquarist
bronzefighter
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

27g - "I'm actually trying to make this look nice" UPDATE 8-5-14 - Page 2 Empty Re: 27g - "I'm actually trying to make this look nice" UPDATE 8-5-14

Post  bronzefighter 2014-08-05, 22:24

KaraWolf wrote:hehehehe I do get a kick out of it your right! LOL. Makes me feel better when I'm tempted to stock at 120% to fill out schools and whatnot.

I figured as long as the fish are not physically constrained by their space, and you are able to keep them stress-free and water parameters in check, then stocking levels are more of a...suggestion. Just make sure that you know what you are doing!  lol! 
bronzefighter
bronzefighter

Back to top Go down

27g - "I'm actually trying to make this look nice" UPDATE 8-5-14 - Page 2 Empty Re: 27g - "I'm actually trying to make this look nice" UPDATE 8-5-14

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-08-06, 13:48

Wow...love those plaques...the ones that say "expert aquatic horticulturist". Well done (hee hee...and the tanks looks pretty good too). Nice work Dylan Smile
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  bronzefighter 2014-08-07, 12:49

cichlid-gal wrote:Wow...love those plaques...the ones that say "expert aquatic horticulturist".  Well done (hee hee...and the tanks looks pretty good too).  Nice work Dylan Smile

Thank you! that's my aquatic nerdout corner. I have all 5 of my GSAS Horticultural Award Programs certs framed and mounted there and update them as I move up the levels, along with some other awards I've won. Maybe one day I'll actually put some effort into the Breeder Award Program  Laughing 
bronzefighter
bronzefighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2