AQUARIST WORLD WHITE CENTER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

+2
Aquarium Co-Op
anthony
6 posters

Go down

AQUARIST WORLD WHITE CENTER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE Empty AQUARIST WORLD WHITE CENTER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

Post  anthony 2013-09-12, 23:20

So I was driving by my local store and noticed a huge going out of business banner. I talked to the owner and he told me the lease was up in December. So as of now he is doing buy 2 get 1 free on the fish and supplies. I told him I would post and let you guys know. So He is being smart about things and starting early so he doesn't have to sell everything at the last minute for ridiculous prices. And I don't know if that includes high ticket items .Well I have done a lot of business there another one of my local spots closing up.
anthony
anthony
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

AQUARIST WORLD WHITE CENTER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE Empty Re: AQUARIST WORLD WHITE CENTER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-12, 23:27

Wow that's sad. We're losing another local independently owned fish store. Can't the CA/SA cichlid owners get a break? Gotta figure out how to keep the stores that keep this fish alive!
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

AQUARIST WORLD WHITE CENTER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE Empty Re: AQUARIST WORLD WHITE CENTER GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE

Post  Guest 2013-09-13, 00:26

Might stop by since its close to my work in renton. Do they have african cichlids? Need to find my replacements cause my babies got cooked then ammonia spike same day miserable day. Yesterday. But do they? Don't worry Cory I'll go up there to co-op someday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-13, 00:29

SiRWesDragon wrote:Might stop by since its close to my work in renton. Do they have african cichlids?  Need to find my replacements cause my babies got cooked then ammonia spike same day miserable day. Yesterday.  But do they? Don't worry Cory I'll go up there to co-op someday.
Don't worry it's only a matter of time until you get sucked into the Aquarium Co-Op black hole of community tanks Razz

In the past hes had some africans here and there, but I wouldn't say a lot by any means. I haven't been there in probably 6 months so I"m not sure what his recent stock has been like.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-09-13, 00:31

I wonder if it has something to do with that big investigation. I know that he took a hit and had several fish taken from him.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-13, 00:34

madness wrote:I wonder if it has something to do with that big investigation.  I know that he took a hit and had several fish taken from him.
I hadn't heard about this. Separate from Andy and QT case? Any articles in the paper about it?
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-09-13, 00:42

No, Andy was the one shut down, and several others investigated. Even though Mike wasnt shut down he is on probation and he lost several fish.

Just spoke with a close friend of Mikes and he said the investigation and the constant visits by authorities have taken the enjoyment out of it, so he is done. He is just tired of it all.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-09-13, 00:43

Ive always wanted to go there but never made it. Looks like I now never will. Sad 

Sad to see another business close down.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_87 2013-09-13, 01:14

Well I drove by there for the first time on wednesday and they were closed. I didnt know they were only closed wednesdays haha but i did see the store closing sign. I'll have to make it back and see what they got.
Nick_87
Nick_87

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2013-09-15, 12:58

That's a shame. Mike was a cool guy and probably the absolute fastest fish wrangler I have ever seen.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down