From Michigan to Seattle - Frontosa Moba Fry

3 posters

Go down

From Michigan to Seattle - Frontosa Moba Fry Empty From Michigan to Seattle - Frontosa Moba Fry

Post  Guest 2013-03-09, 02:50

I just got home from picking up the Moba fry from Seatac. I took a series of pictures with the 'Takes' App on my iPhone which then converted them to a short video clip. They are doing ok but were stressed out from the trip. They left Detroit at about 4:45 am our time and got here at about 9 pm. Hopefully the link to Youtube works

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

From Michigan to Seattle - Frontosa Moba Fry Empty Re: From Michigan to Seattle - Frontosa Moba Fry

Post  Betty 2013-03-11, 21:53

Looks like they are going to be nice. Congrats.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

From Michigan to Seattle - Frontosa Moba Fry Empty Re: From Michigan to Seattle - Frontosa Moba Fry

Post  Guest 2013-03-12, 14:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post  iandraco 2013-03-13, 09:40

great looking little mobas. congrats Clapping
iandraco
iandraco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-03-13, 15:58

Thank you Smile They are pretty skittish but I am hoping that will change.

Back to top Go down

Post  iandraco 2013-03-14, 10:01

mine were pretty skittish too. however my kigomas are not at all. since my fish are not breeding age and there is no risk of hybridization, i put them in the same tank while i work on another 3d background for my moba tank. now my mobas are a lot more brave. didn't mean for that to happen but i'm glad it has helped. hope yours come around soon. Smile
iandraco
iandraco

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-03-14, 14:09

How long have you had your Mobas for? I see you're in Spokane...I moved from there 6 years ago but my brother still lives there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Orthopod 2013-03-17, 11:03

Had a Moba colony while I was in NYC - beautiful fish, but the females are very poor egg holders. My male was 14 inches and one of my all time favorite fish. Good luck with your little ones.

Orthopod
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  iandraco 2013-03-18, 13:10

i've had them for a little over a year now. by far my favorite fish in my collection.
iandraco
iandraco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down