skulls in fish tanks.. their benefits and how they make you feel.

+8
sandnuka
Anthraxx
VsKitchen
Madness
DMD123
aquaman95
Addictedtofish
fishman09
12 posters

Go down

skulls in fish tanks.. their benefits and how they make you feel. Empty skulls in fish tanks.. their benefits and how they make you feel.

Post  Guest 2012-03-11, 23:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

skulls in fish tanks.. their benefits and how they make you feel. Empty Re: skulls in fish tanks.. their benefits and how they make you feel.

Post  fishman09 2012-03-12, 02:30

haha haha haha haha haha haha
fishman09
fishman09
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

skulls in fish tanks.. their benefits and how they make you feel. Empty Re: skulls in fish tanks.. their benefits and how they make you feel.

Post  Addictedtofish 2012-03-12, 03:29

God that was a great video! lol!
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-12, 08:16

I'm sorry. I don't know why I do what I do.

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-12, 12:09

you are crazy funny.im defiantly getting a skull or two
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-12, 13:55

fish_n_vw wrote:I'm sorry. I don't know why I do what I do.

Its peer pressure, when your friends pressure you to do things. Like wanting pictures and videos of your skulls.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-12, 14:07

Yeah, that sounds about right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-03-12, 14:10

LMFAO Very nice Anthony. Your wife must think you have lost it. Very Happy The tanks look great, and the skulls are cool too.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-12, 14:15

I am just going to have to keep my mouth shut or else Anthony will do it. Very Happy

Skull video was worth it! How much beer was involved?
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-12, 14:17

1 beer 22oz of irish death. On the lable....... there's a skull!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-12, 14:18

Thanks madness, and my wife thought I lost it 6 years ago when I got my first 6' tank. So she's pretty used to it now.

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-12, 14:23

What just one?
What happens when we get four or five in you?
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-03-12, 14:26

Shouldn't your sig look like this?

180: rio coloradito & rio usumantica (temp combo)
4x F1 A. Lyonsi, 4x T. seiboldii = coloradito AND A SKULL
2x T. meeki, 1x V. argentea 3x C. Micropthalmus = usumantica
150: lake nicaragua: 7x F2 sp "red" isletes, 6x H. Nicaraguense AND A SKULL
150: lake nicaragua: 6x V. Maculicauda, 6x F1 A. Labiatus AND A SKULL
125: empty soon to be: Rio usumacinta AND A SKULL (SOON)
110: lago izabal: 6x T. Aureus, 5x A. Robertsoni, 1x H. Bocourti AND A SKULL
29: lake tanganyika: 3x L. Multifaciatus
20L: growout: 5x A. Altifrons, 2x T. Affinis
10: 2x L. Occelatus "gold"
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-12, 14:29

Using skulls from relatives? That does not fit the biotype.... Dont you need to find native skulls from the area to be authentic. jocolor
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VsKitchen 2012-03-12, 15:19

LMFAO nice video Laughing

VsKitchen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-12, 16:12

First off, I don't think I could drink 4 of those. They are pretty high abv. It wouldent be pretty though, I get loose at the tongue when I have been drinking to much.

Second madness...... you are right, it should say that in my sig.

D, relatives are the only way to go. And if I scatterd there remains all over the world so as to throw off the detectives, it would be geographicly correct.

Vs, thanks... sometimes I even ammuse myself.

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-12, 16:22

LMFAO
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-12, 17:52

omg i need to come back over there again.. ur pretty darn funny with a cpl beers in ya. and the fact that you kept up the super serious bad*** skull thing was even funnier. just remember. this isnt a thread about fish, were talking about SKULLS!

EDITED language!
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-12, 18:05

I think the African tank needs a hippo skull.
or a croc skull
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  VsKitchen 2012-03-12, 20:26

not the hippo skull...it doesn't look right.

VsKitchen

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-12, 20:55

when I die, I will send you my skull.... I wouldnt mind living forever in one of you tanks watching fish "do it" Smile
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-12, 21:10

or end up having them "do it" in your skull.atleast we got put to good use
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-12, 23:21

Lmao!!! So funny and thanks anthrax now I gotta go edit your post..

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2012-03-12, 23:28

Great video! Cool

I'm going to have to take some pics and show you my skulls. Smile
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  censeoflife 2012-03-12, 23:37

The comentary is hilarious!!!
censeoflife
censeoflife
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-12, 23:57

betty are you that boss?? Wink
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-12, 23:58

and seriously VW? which post.. and wtf did i say. ur worse then a sailor!....
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-13, 00:17

Thanks anthraxx for the alcohol... I'm a little drunk still, will look again in the mourning. Betty, show those skulls, your totally tough. I look forward to seeing them. Anthraxx, its the alcohol that makes me talk me talk crazy.. I'm going to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-13, 00:45

rofl i hope u dont edit that post in the morning. Gnight sir~!
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-13, 00:51

I like drunk Anthony, you never know what he is going to say.

Ive only been around him sober... pretty scary. affraid
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-13, 09:39

So here is what happend, anthraxx showed up last night with a bucket of driftwood, a bag of fruit and a 12 pack of shock top. He left 3 hours later empty handed.. it was a good night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-13, 10:40

how else is one supposed to conduct "fish talk" Razz rofl.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2012-03-13, 11:02

I'm glad you made it out of there Anthraxx (and didn't become part of VW's tank decor).

A couple of mine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What a Face
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-13, 11:33

i love black sand so super thumbs up betty and nice skulls did u take nw's idea and use family members heads lol jk
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-13, 14:48

Those are great betty, I really like the way you have them arranged.

Back to top Go down

Post  VsKitchen 2012-03-14, 11:17

those are great betty. Smile

VsKitchen

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-14, 11:58

Betty, thats "tough" as VW would say.

In the lower picture the skull needs to floss, it seems to have something in its teeth. jocolor
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  vancouver_98683 2012-03-14, 13:37

Funny Skull video tutorial!!!

Last edited by vancouver_98683 on 2012-03-14, 15:10; edited 2 times in total
vancouver_98683
vancouver_98683
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  badfish 2012-03-14, 14:53

I have a feral cat skull I found when I was hunting. I want to put in my red devil tank but dont want to make him sick. Do I need to sterilize it if so how?
badfish
badfish
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-14, 19:19

Bleach.... leave it for awhile in a bleach solution, scrub it clean, and repeat.... then let it get rinse in a water bucket.... should take a couple days, but after that you can eat off it. Smile
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-14, 19:32

i bet that cat skull is gonna look wicked in the tank
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  badfish 2012-03-14, 21:57

Very Happy I'm gonna start cleaning it as soon as I get home. I think its gonna look awesome too, its missing the lower jaw but other than that its completely intact.
badfish
badfish
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down