update of my 180 mixed central american cichlid tank.

4 posters

Go down

update of my 180 mixed central american cichlid tank. Empty update of my 180 mixed central american cichlid tank.

Post  Guest 2012-01-29, 00:08

Sorry the water is cloudy I had just done a major water change and stirred up a lot of sand. And well... you'll see in the video.
I hope that you enjoy, even though the water looks like poo!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

update of my 180 mixed central american cichlid tank. Empty Re: update of my 180 mixed central american cichlid tank.

Post  fishman09 2012-01-29, 01:56

all the fish look great. really digging the lyonsi. that female is a stunner. istlanum are also looking great. great job:D
fishman09
fishman09
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

update of my 180 mixed central american cichlid tank. Empty Re: update of my 180 mixed central american cichlid tank.

Post  Guest 2012-01-29, 06:44

Thanks, I was really happy to have gotten the lyonsi, and the longer I have had them, the more and more I like. They are really cool to watch. And are coloring up very well. That dang argentea drives me nuts with that split in the fin. But for now the tanks not to full, and looks pretty good. Again thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  VsKitchen 2012-01-29, 11:04

nice Very Happy lots of activity & personality in that tank, glad you are enjoying them

VsKitchen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-01-29, 12:11

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2012-01-29, 13:21

Nice Lyonsi!
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-01-29, 15:05

Very nice. Those Lyonsi are looking awesome. I have a all-finned-intact Argentea available. Smile They are all pushing 8-9". ( but my estimating sucks, I just sold a 4" Zo, as a 4", and when I got it out, it was actually 6")

They all look great VW, as for the wood thing. Got me. I know that all my plecos do that, but not the fish. Must be something in the madrona that interests them. Obviously. Very Happy
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-01-29, 15:42

Thanks spyral. They are growing up very nicely. And thank you madness, I have though about coming and maing an offer on all your argenteas. I will give it some time and roll the idea around a little more. Thanks guys, here's another video I just did today now that the tank is clear but the room is bright so not the best quaity. Enjoy,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down