Where did SiRWesDragon go?

Go down

Where did SiRWesDragon go?  Empty Where did SiRWesDragon go?

Post  fishNAbowl on 2014-09-01, 00:55

Fishbox member MIA! Where did Wes go? Anyone know?
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Where did SiRWesDragon go?  Empty Re: Where did SiRWesDragon go?

Post  lloyd378 on 2014-09-01, 10:44

He deleted his account a few days ago.  Not sure if it's temporary or permanent.....

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 on 2014-09-01, 11:58

Well thats a shame. I know he had expressed his displeasure in what another forum member had posted and he seemed like he felt he was being picked on. Hopefully that was not what made him delete his account. These forums are really like a big family and yes family member's do rub you the wrong way or say something that you dont like. But in the end you forgive and move on because they are family. Hopefully we see him back again one day soon.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness on 2014-09-01, 12:38

I believe that he is just under a different name, his old ip address is popping up on another member.

As for why he left, it was his own choice. Over the past couple months there were several instances where a member made a comment, whether trying to help or just messing with him, and he reacted quite negatively. This latest instance he was sent a p.m. by the admin trying to figure out why the hostility lately and letting him know that the outbursts are unnecessary and not needed, and that he needed to not be so thin skinned. (just paraphrasing) Smile after that p.m. he chose to delete his main account.

We are all here to learn from one another and enjoy each others hobbies through their posts, and when a member gives very good advice and then gets jumped on for no reason, then there must be a problem. We as mods can do our best to help, figure out, understand why, but a persons personality is what it is and nobody can change it. It is unfortunate, but again it was his choice he was not removed by us.

Over 4000 gallons and over 50 species
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl on 2014-09-01, 13:10

^ I can relate to that. Not the thin skinned part but, the rest of it I can, LOL!   whistle

I was just wondering.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 on 2014-09-01, 13:11

Madness wrote:We as mods can do our best to help, figure out, understand why, but a persons personality is what it is and nobody can change it.
Mods duties include part time psychiatrist! jocolor

DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum